TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Martin B. Retting, Inc. (“Retting”)
By accepting these terms and conditions, the buyer acknowledges that they have read and agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS and that the buyer has reviewed all Federal, State and Local Laws relating to the purchase of firearms, ammunition, and other regulated items. Furthermore, the buyer acknowledges that they are not prohibited from possessing or receiving any item purchased from Martin B. Retting, Inc.
Please read the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS before using the website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
Terms and Conditions
The buyer must agree to Retting’s the terms and conditions of sale before order is placed. All orders are subject to review and approval by Retting. The buyer agrees that any credit card charges will be in the name of Martin B Retting, Inc.
By creating an account with retting.com and/or visiting retting.com, owned by Martin B. Retting, Inc. (“Retting”), The buyer confirms that they are of age to purchase firearms, ammunition, & firearm accessories and there are no local, state, or federal laws prohibiting them from purchasing any of the items. When using the site, The buyer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to their computer. The buyer agrees that they are responsible for all activities that occur under their account or password.
Advertised prices are subject to stock on hand only, sorry no RAIN CHECKS. Prices are subject to change at any time. Retting does its best to accurately represent the merchandise through photo, price and copy but occasionally we make mistakes, if such a mistake should occur; your order will be corrected as the facts dictate.
The Retting site and content available through the site may contain links to other websites which are completely independent of Retting. Retting makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any linked site.
All intellectual property, product names, trademarks, service marks or other images exhibited through the site are either the property of, or used with permission by Retting and the use thereof without the express written consent from the owner(s) of said property is strictly prohibited. If you are the holder of any intellectual property, names, trademarks, service marks or other images exhibited through the site and believe we are not authorized to display those, please contact us directly.
Customer Affirms and Agrees to all of the following:
- The buyer is of legal age and has fulfilled all requirements set by local, state, and federal law to purchase any firearm, ammunition, or regulated items.
- The buyer acknowledges any orders placed are not in direct violation of any Federal, State and Local Laws
- The buyer acknowledges that Retting will not ship outside of the territorial United States or its possessions, or to any area in the United States where it is prohibited to do so.
- The buyer acknowledges that oversized packages, expedited shipping or shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, as well as any US Possession may require that additional freight charges be assessed to their order.
- The buyer acknowledges that in lieu of any prior agreement, the buyer is solely responsible for all freight charges related to their purchase.
- The buyer acknowledges that any offer of “free freight” or “free shipping” may be subject to adjustment or surcharge incurred while shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, or any US Possession
- The buyer acknowledges that Firearms and ammunition (when applicable) will be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Dealer only, and that the buyer has received authorization from the receiving FFL to receive the items on their behalf. Furthermore, the buyer acknowledges that they are solely responsible for any and all fees or expenses incurred during the transfer of any firearm(s) and ammunition purchased.
- The buyer acknowledges that any attempt to purchase and/or have an item shipped to a restricted area, or any attempt to purchase any item that does comply with local, state, and federal law, will result in the cancellation and refund of their order subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The buyer acknowledges the following:
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice of any kind.
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution of any kind.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence.
- The buyer acknowledges that Retting is not responsible for the buyers inability to qualify for any Federal NICS or independent State background check(s) required to complete the transfer of their purchase. The buyer also acknowledges that Retting is not responsible for any other failure on the part of the buyer, for any reason, to take possession of the firearm from the receiving dealer.
- The buyer acknowledges that warranty claims and adjustments are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. As a courtesy and when possible, Retting will generally assist the buyer in communicating with and making arrangements with the manufacturer.
- The buyer acknowledges that structural modifications performed to, or the installation and use of aftermarket parts of any type on any firearm purchased from Retting are performed at the sole risk of the buyer. Retting encourages that any and all modifications, including the installation of aftermarket parts, be conducted by a qualified gun-smith only.
- The buyer agrees to use any products purchased from Retting as designed and concurrent with the manner and use intended by the manufacturer.
- The buyer agrees to use any products purchased from Retting for lawful purposes only.
- The buyer agrees to accept all risks from the use or misuse of any firearm(s) purchased from Retting, and to hold harmless Retting for any loss or injury pursuant to this purchase, including but not limited to accidental death, grave bodily injury or harmful exposure to contaminants.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Retting reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any at any time
Questions about the Terms and Conditions can be sent to [email protected]