Latest Inventory Update
2020, to say the least, was a challenging year for everyone. The current COVID pandemic precautions, in conjunction with the unprecedented interest in firearms has required us to make some adjustments to the way we’ve been able to assist our customers. In cooperation with Culver City health orders, and out of great concern for the health and well-being of our customers and staff, we will be operating by appointment only until further notice.
The recent increase in Firearm(s) purchases has resulted in market conditions and inventory difficulties which have significantly added to the operational challenges. With this in mind, we suggest that the first step in your purchasing process should to be finding you a gun for to purchase from our available inventory and then securing a deposit to hold it, as this will insure that you actually have a firearm available when you come in to complete the application. Please keep in mind that it’s our policy to only take deposits on guns that we have in stock and can promise. So if you’re leaving a deposit, AVAILABILITY of that firearm IS GUARANTEED.
Please read through the following, which will explain the process of purchasing and how we’re currently operating. We feel that this is the safest and least stressful way to purchase under the current conditions.
Note: Please make sure to include a PHONE NUMBER with any response, if you don’t, then we can’t get hold of you
In the current market, it’s a really difficult to shop for any specific firearm. Inventory shortages are the most pressing concern right now, as most manufacturers are heavily back-ordered and are generally unable to keep up with demand. That being said, we do have a good variety of firearms and ammunition currently available and we’re working hard to keep fresh inventory flowing. Now more than ever, your best bet is to choose a firearm from available inventory, please read below for a few examples of what we can actually promise you at this moment:
Czech CZ75-SP01 (01152) 9mm Luger: $899.00: we have a limited quantity of these highly sought after pistols. This is CZ’s most popular and hard to get model. It’s double action with an integral accessory rail.
Czech CZ75-P01 COMPACT (01199) 9mm Luger: $799.00: we have a limited quantity of these popular compact pistols. These feature a compact alloy frame with an integral light mounting rail and de-cocking lever.
Czech CZ75D-PCR COMPACT (01194) 9mm Luger: $749.00: we have a limited quantity of these popular compact pistols. These feature a compact alloy frame and de-cocking lever.
Franklin Armory CA-7, straight-pull bolt-action AR15 style pistol $1299.99. These pistols are designed to be the only legal way of obtaining an AR pistol lower in California. They are an on roster pistol and are unequivocally approved for sale! The CA-7 provides you with the means to start your dream AR pistol build. These have been as scarce as hen’s teeth, get yours now before they disappear.
Springfield Armory XD series pistols: We have Springfield XD-9’s! The XD-9 represents one of the best choice for someone that’s looking for a very reliable and easy to operate semi-auto pistol. The XD series have traditionally been one of our best-selling firearms and we currently have them in the following variations:
- Springfield Armory XD9101 9mm SERVICE MODEL: This is the “standard” Springfield XD-9 service model pistol in the black finish with the 4-inch barrel, $499.00. https://www.springfield-armory.com/xd-series-handguns/xd-handguns/xd-4-service-model-9mm-handgun-low-capacity/
- Springfield Armory XD9401 9mm TACTICAL (5-INCH) MODEL: This is the “TARGET” version of the full-size Springfield XD-9 service model pistol. It has a 5-INCH SLIDE/BARREL with the black polymer frame, $519.00
- Springfield Armory XD9801 9mm Sub-Compact XD9801’s, $499.00
- Springfield Armory XD .45acp SERVICE MODEL XD9611 (4-inch) for $509.00
- Springfield Armory XD .45acp Tactical MODEL XD9621 (5-inch) for $519.00
We have the following pistols in extremely limited quantity:
- Beretta PX-4 type G 9mm $650.00
- Beretta M9A1 (JS92M9a1) 9mm $775.00
- Beretta 92-FS Stainless “INOX” 9mm (JS92F510CA) $799.00
- Heckler & Koch P2000SK .40 S&W V3 (De-Cocking) $749.99
- Heckler & Koch USP Compact V1 45acp $999.99
- Heckler & Koch USP Compact V1 9mm $999.99
- Heckler & Koch USP Full-Size V1 .40S&W $925.99
- Sig Sauer SP2022 SP2022-9-BSS-CA 9mm semi-auto pistol with Night Sights $699.99
- Smith & Wesson SD40VE .40caliber semi-auto pistol with Hi-Vis sights (123403) $429.00
- Smith & Wesson SD9VE 9mm semi-auto pistol with Hi-Vis sights (11907) $429.00
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm, with Hi-Vis sight (11905) $505.00
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield .40S&W, with Hi-Vis sight (11906) $505.00
- KAHR KP45 compact 45 $759.95
- KAHR P40 compact .40 S&W $679.99
- Czech CZ75B 9mm (01102) $750.00
- Czech CZ75BD 9mm (01130) $750.00
- Czech CZ75C 9mm COMPACT (01190) $739.00
High Demand Firearm AUCTIONS: We occasionally receive limited quantities of extremely hard to source/high demand firearms. Nationwide shortages have created very intense demand for certain firearms. We are currently offering these high demand items through our online auction portal on Gunbroker. While we are allowing the market to set the price, keep in mind that if you are able to win one of these auctions, you will be able to complete the transaction here (saving the shipping and transfers costs that non-local buyers will incur). Please follow the link below to view what we currently have available: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?IncludeSellers=76565
“Elite” level Custom 1911’s
- Wilson Combat 1911 CQB – COMPACT 1911-a1 (4-inch) Black & Olive Drab Armor-Tuff finish $2975.00
- Springfield Armory Custom Carry PC9102 (Custom Shop) $2429.00
In revolvers, we have an EXTREMELY limited selection of the following:
- Colt COBRA .38spl revolver SM2FO (factory blem) $719.00
- Smith & Wesson S&W 10-14 4-in, 6-shot full-size .38 Special revolver (150786) for $772.00
- Smith & Wesson S&W model 64-8 .38spl 4-inch barrel (162506A) $693.00
- Smith & Wesson S&W 67-5 4-in, 6-shot full-size .38 Special revolver (162802) for $752.00
- Smith & Wesson S&W 66-8 4-in, 6-shot full-size .357 MAGNUM revolver (162662) for $874.00
- Smith & Wesson 442 .38spl “airweight” revolver (162810) $497.00
- Smith & Wesson model 642 “airweight” 5-SHOT .38SPL $497.00
- Smith & Wesson model 642-1 “PRO-SERIES” “airweight centennial” 5-SHOT .38SPL $531.00
- Smith & Wesson model 442-1 “PRO-SERIES” “airweight centennial” 5-SHOT .38SPL $531.00
- Smith & Wesson model 642-2 “CTC LASER GRIP” “airweight centennial (163811) 5-SHOT .38SPL $724.00
- Smith & Wesson model 637-2 airweight 5-SHOT (1630550) .38SPL $497.00
- Smith & Wesson model 638 airweight 5-SHOT (163070) .38SPL $497.00
- Smith & Wesson model 19-9 “classic” 4-inch .357 magnum revolver (12040) $863.00
- Smith & Wesson model 19-9 “K-Comp” 3-inch .357 magnum performance center revolver (12039) $1132.00
- Smith & Wesson model 60-15 3-inch .357 magnum revolver (162430) $786.00
We’ve been receiving some inquiries about .22LR handguns. Right now, we can offer the following:
- Smith & Wesson model 41’s. The 41 has been the preeminent target 22 for over half a decade, if maximum accuracy and performance are what you’re looking for, these are a great choice. 5-1/2-inch $1369.99, 5-1/2-inch PERFORMANCE CENTER model $1575.00
- Kimber 1911 Rimfire Target $820.00
- BROWNING Buckmark URX Pro-Target “Contour” $549.99
- BROWNING Buckmark URX Pro-Target “Practical” $449.99
- BROWNING Buckmark URX 7.25-inch “light grey” $569.99
- BROWNING Buckmark UDX Stainless 5.5-inch $589.99
There may also occasionally be a smattering of other pistols available, particularly used guns that are difficult to individually list, so it doesn’t hurt to ask.
- APF Billet AR-15 lowers $199.95: We just got in a shipment of stripped AR15 lowers from Alex Pro Firearms (APF). These Billet lowers are machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum and feature an enhanced (integral) trigger guard , beveled magazine well and the ability to accept an upper/lower tension screw. The build quality on these appears to be top-notch. We have them available for $199.95 with no limits on purchase quantity (keep in mind that you can DROS multiple lowers under the same DROS fee). AR-15 lowers have been nearly impossible to get during this rush, and we don’t expect availability to improve much once the incoming administration begins its anticipated assault on gun-ownership. The time to stock up is now!
Semi-Auto Rifles: ALL semi-auto rifles are really hard to source right now, here is what I can actually promise right now.
- LWRC Individual Carbine IC SPR with black spiral fluted barrel, gas-piston $2486.00
- Smith & Wesson M&P Sport-II (12001) .223/5.56mm $779.00
- Smith & Wesson M&P Sport-II (12055) “optics ready” .223/5.56mm $756.00
- Just-Right Carbine 9mm, JRC9CAG3-TB/BL with 13-inch MLOK fore-end… takes Glock Magazines! $699.00
- Kel-Tec Sub2K 9mm carbine, takes Glock mags! $549.00
- Kalashnikov USA™ KALI 9 9mm semi-auto carbine $1359.99 (TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT): All I can say that everyone that handles one, wants one! These will go very quickly, so if you’re interested, please act quickly! “The Kalashnikov USA™ KALI 9 9mm rifle is built upon the original Vityaz design. The straight blowback method makes it a smooth operator and a ton of fun. A couple features for our consumers behind enemy lines have be included: pistol grip with compliant fin, integrated thumb rest for increased shooting comfort and stability, simulated suppressor barrel sleeve, and fixed triangle stock. Kalashnikov USA™ has taken the time to make sure this rifle lives up to its heritage and is a reliable operator whatever conditions arise.”
Shotgun inventory: We have LIMITED inventory on the following shotguns:
- IWI TAVOR TS-12, 12ga semi-auto “bullpup” shotgun $1399.99
- Benelli M4 Tactical 12ga with pistol grip stock (11707) $2099.00
- Beretta 1301 Comp-Pro 21-INCH 12GA J131C11PRO $1525.00 https://www.beretta.com/en-us/1301-comp-pro/
- Beretta 1301 Tactical (J131T18NLE) 18-1/2-inch semi-auto 12ga shotgun $1299.99
- Benelli Nova 12ga pump shotgun (20001) 28-inch barrel in DRT camo with Carlson’s 18-inch barrel $818.99 ($539.00 for the shotgun and $279.99 for the barrel). If you’re looking for a dual purpose shotgun, this Nova along with the Carlson’s barrel will give you a great defensive shotgun as well as a top-notch field gun!
- BLACKWATER Sentry-12’s $899.99. These are a really well built and intelligently designed tactical 12ga pump shotgun that handles like a dream and features great ergonomics. It’s only 6-1/2lbs and 36-inches overall, with a 12-inch length of pull that makes it feel much handier than any other shotgun of its type. https://www.blackwaterworldwide.com/products-1/sentry-12-tactical-shotgun
- CZ 712-Utility shotgun $529.99 These are 12ga semi-auto shotguns with a 20-inch barrel and black synthetic furniture. We will also be getting some Carlson’s magazine extensions for these that will up the capacity to 7 in the tube. https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-712-utility-g2-12-gauge-20-barrel/
- FABARM STF-12 tactical pump shotguns, these are very high-quality and feature-packed. These will run in the mid $1259.99 for Black and $1349.99 for Flat Dark Earth CeraKote finish. https://fabarmpro.com/fabarm-stf-12-black/
- Winchester SXP-Defender 12ga pump shotgun (512252395) $449.99
- ATA Arms, ET-09 12ga pump action 20-inch barrel shotgun $349.00 https://www.ataarms.com/en/et09.html
- ATA Arms, ET-10 12ga pump action 20-inch barrel shotgun (tactical stock) $409.00 https://www.ataarms.com/en/et10.html
- TYPHOON Defense F12 PUMA 12-ga California Compliant semi-auto shotgun $999.99! We have them in both the CLASSIC and GREY SPORT version. They feature a 5rd fixed magazine (Mag-Lock style) https://www.typhoondefense.com/product-page/f12-puma-classic
- Dickinson Commando XX3BS 12ga PUMP SHOTGUN with 18 and 28-inch barrels! Perfect combination gun! $309.00
If any of these are of interest and you’d like to set up a phone order and deposit, please respond with a good phone number and we’ll have an associate reach out.
Special Orders: Please understand that with very few exceptions, if a hard to find or highly sought after firearm was “orderable”, we would already have it in stock or on the way. Unfortunately, manufacturers are struggling (and failing) to keep up with demand, some major manufacturers have even stopped taking orders for this calendar year. If you’re looking to “order” a mainstream defensive type firearm, you’ll most likely be disappointed. If you’re after a “sporting” gun, there may be a chance, but to be honest, even sporting firearm inventory is hit pretty hard. Please ask for specific availability. Please email any specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Compliance: We often receive inquiries as to whether we carry or can source many of the current offerings from companies like Glock/Sig/H&K. While many of these firearms receive all the media attention, we can only offer for sale handguns which are “certified for sale” by the State of California. Generally speaking, if a handgun was introduced after 2013 (when the micro-stamping edict was imposed by then Attorney General Harris) it’s unlikely to be available in CA. You can review the list of certified handguns by following this link: https://www.oag.ca.gov/firearms/certified-handguns/search
AMMO SALES: We apologize for the inconvenience, but the current conditions have resulted in severe ammunition shortages and greatly impacted manufacturer’s ability to meet demand. At this juncture, we are reserving all available stocks to satisfy the needs of people who are picking up guns.
How to purchase: Please respond with a good phone number so we can reach out and assist you in setting up your purchase.
Please keep in mind that under the current COVID PANDEMIC protocols, and per our agreement with the City of Culver City, we’re currently operating by “appointment” only, with strict social distancing standards and significantly reduced occupancy. With the overwhelming demand for firearms, we have been forced to make tough decisions regarding the types of transactions which we have the physical capacity to schedule and complete. In addition, due to the constraints imposed by the social distancing standards that we’re required to observe, it is not feasible to give our customers full access to the sales floor, which makes traditional “shopping” virtually impossible. It is highly suggested that you contact us either through email or over the phone in order to try to reach a decision prior to arriving for your appointment. This will make the most out of your visit and significantly streamline your transaction.
FSC Certificate (Firearms Safety Certificate): If this is your first firearm, you will likely need to begin by taking your Firearms Safety Certificate test and then submitting your background check application (also called a DROS). If you’re taking the test for your Firearms Safety Certificate, the study guide can be downloaded at https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/forms/hscsg.pdf Note: The FSC test can be completed at the time of your DROS appointment, there is no need to schedule a separate appointment and we are not currently booking appointments for “test only”. Cost for the FSC test is $25.
- You will need a valid CA Driver’s License or DMV issued Identification card (no exceptions).
- If your ID has “federal limits apply” on it (please look at the top right corner of your ID for verification), you will also need your certified copy of your birth certificate or passport.
- If the address on your ID does not reflect your current residential address, you will need to provide a Government issued document with your name and current address reflected on it
- If you are purchasing a handgun, you will need to provide “Proof of Residence”, usually in the form of a Utility Bill, Vehicle Registration, Trust Deed or a Rental/Lease agreement.
- If you are here on a Permanent Resident status, please bring your Permanent Residency Card with you as it is required in order to process the application.
- Non-Resident Aliens, make sure to bring a current Hunting License along with a copy of your Visa and I-94.
Waiting period: Every firearm purchase requires a separate application and back-ground check, which is a minimum of 10-days. Waiting periods apply even if you recently purchased a firearm.
Remember, all paperwork is “gun specific”. This means that you will need to actually “purchase” the firearm before submitting any paperwork. After submitting the paperwork, there will be a waiting period that will last anywhere from 10-16 days (or until approved).